Friday, August 12, 2011

The end of the Confinement Period

Today marks Adiy's 44th day which also means the end on my confinement period...phewwww.....2mr, i can eat, go shopping and do what i want to do.....yeayyyyy.....during confinement period i only eat kingfish (ikan tenggiri), grill meat and sup sawi.....boring betul.....but one thing i cant miss is my kitkat...i never heard that u cant eat chocs during confinement, meaning i can have my kit kat right? tapi if u said cant, i dah belasah dah pun....every alternate day i must hv my kitkat...itu je la mknn yg dpt mengumbirakan hati ini....masa time pantang anya pun i eat kitkat during confinement...hehehhe...i mmg hantu chocolate.....

so lets see....what do i want to hv for my raya 2mr? hahahah....i'm craving for popcorn, aunty's anne pretzel and last but not least, secret recipe carrot cake...yummyyyyy......i'm thinking whether i shud make creampuff or bread pudding for 2mr's breakfast....emmmmmm.....let me thing and let u know later k.....tata

No comments:

Post a Comment