Tuesday, November 22, 2011

hectic

last couple of weeks had been a very hectic weeks for me...poor dearest hubby and dearest daughter anya for having to stay at my office and wait for me to finish my job until 10-11pm...not to forget, poor my dearest son Adiy for only manage to see his dearest mommy after 10-11 pm....

anyhow, this week will be a different week...insha Allah...will try to go back at 5.30pm and spend some quality time with the 3 org budak comellllll....erkkk, one is not so budak anymore....this saturday we will be heading to Pulau Pangkor for my company's Family day....Yeayyyy.....speaking of which, i still have not decide on what to wear for the Grand Dinner....the theme will be Arabian Night....hope I can find something that match the dinner's theme......

oh ya another thing, Breaking Dawn entering Malaysia this thursday!!!!...i'm taking friday off just to see my Edward Cullen....hahahaha...notice the MY edward cullen??? call me childish, call me immature....i dont really care when it comes to Edward cullen...hahahahaha.....will make a review on the movie once i manage to watch it this Friday...so wait for my post ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment