Thursday, December 1, 2011

Twilight Saga

at last....the most awaited movie of the year had reached Malaysia.....i'v been waiting to watch this movie since last year......the first saga - Twilight caught my attention from the first time i saw it in HBO...that was about 2 weeks before the release of New Moon.....i never had enough with Twilight....FYI, i'v watched twilight approx 10 times in that year alone....phewwwww....

I still remember watching Twilight for the first time....it was around 11pm....my husband n daughter fall asleep leaving me alone watching the vampire movie...being a timid lady, i hesitate to watch the movie as it mentioned the word "vampire" in the info section.....but the info also did say that its a love story.....so vampire and love story wouldn't be that scary, would it?



at the end of the story, i quickly text my baby brother....asked him whether he had download the twilight sequel....hahahahaha....how impatient i was that time.....he told me that the sequel "New Moon" will only be release in couple of weeks....i cant wait any longer, so i go n grab the 4 twilight saga novel by Stephenie Meyer.....MEMANG BETUL2 BESTTTTTT....

New Moon and Eclipse movie wasn't up to my expectation....the storyline, the overdo make up of Edward and how they failed to highlight or include some of important scene in the movie was unacceptable!!!! I was hoping that they could improvised in their next sequel which is Breaking Dawn......and my comments for Breaking Dawn are:-

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
wait for my next entry will ya! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment