Monday, January 16, 2012

Niat

Got this quote from FB comments and feels like sharing this with everybody

Kita, sebagai ibu-bapa menjaga anak dgn baik bukan kerana mengharapkan mereka jaga kita bila kita tua dan uzur, tapi atas nama Allah, utk keredhaanNya.

actually this applies to our life...in whatever we do, whats really matters is our intention ("niat")...if we do something for the sake to get return, then just forget it....coz when we did not get the return as expected, we feel sad and start complaining/comparing/mengungkit....eventually, u didnt get the pahala that was promised, but dosa instead.....

most parents raised their kids for the sake of raising and in return hoping that their kids will look after them when they r old....there are also parents who treats their children as investment...the more children u have, the more money u can collect when they started working :D ....others just raise their kids sincerely...they look after their kids like the kids are the most precious thing that they ever had....me? hmmmmmm, i love my kids more than anyone love theirs....hihihih...

but do i ever think or hoping them to take care of me when i'm old? -> sometimes, YES

do i ever think of them as an investment in order to get return during my old time? -> not really coz i'm planning for my retirement...i hope i wouldnt be a burden to my kids...insyaAllah....

will i complaint/mengungkit to my kids if later they refuse to help me? emmmmm...cant tell coz the time has yet to arrive...i just hope that when the time comes, i can be patience and redha for whatever it is.......

its time for me to keep on reminding myself that whatever we do, we HAVE TO DO IT SINCERELY!!!!!!!Lets set our niat straight and pure ppl!

__________________________________________

Dear kiddo,

I love u guys very much...i hope i can set a good example to your guys...i will do my level best to raise u in the best manner...i know that i may not be a perfect mother, but i'm learning to be one with the help of your dearest papa...forgive me if i may get carried away in scolding u, sometimes i just forgot that u are just kids....i pray that you will grow up to become soleh & solehah muslim, respect your elders and may success and happiness be with you always...aminnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment