Monday, January 2, 2012

Wishlist 2012

Happy New Year everybody!!!...i'm sure masing2 sibuk dengan azam dan wishlist masing2....for me, this year gonna be a different year for me....b4 this, i never feel the need to have such to-do list and wishlist for next year...but having a larger family (mind u its 4 of us now...hihihih), there's a lot of things to do and a lot of things to catch up.........

For instance, i feel that the time for me and my children are very limited....my day starts at 6.30am, left the house at 7.30am, reach office abt 8.30am, finish work at 7.00pm (only if i'm lucky, if not, it will be 10-11pm) and only managed to hug and kiss my babies at 8pm plus until they go to bed at 12 am....so weekdays, i only spend about 5 out of 24 hours or 21% with my children....wowwww.....29% for sleep and the balance of 50% for work!!!! thats very unhealthy....something has to be done! so my first wishlist and to-do list for year 2012 isssssssss:-

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
***********
*************
***************
******************
**********************

TO RESIGN FROM MY CURRENT JOB AND SPEND MORE TIME WITH MY BELOVED FAMILY!


To achieve this, i have to come out with masterplan.....cannot simply2 resign tau....hahahaha...later how to feed my two little muchkins? so what are my plans????

1. to potty train Anya coz that would translate to saving of $$$$$

2. make sure I have sufficient money in MY accounts to sustain for the next 6 months

3. to invest my spare money (less the #1 above) in low risk investment; preferable ASB...currently my portfolio varies from stock market, unit trust, property...but as i'm not going to earn any income for the next few months, its better to invest in low risk portfolio

4. to start up on my next project/business...currently i have an online tupperware business. perhaps i may want to set up a small bakery shop with my bff! u know who u r! hahahahha...or i can start to do some freelance accounting work....emmm....that would be good idea...so who need accounting svs, pls call me! would be more than happy to assist u

5. to cut down on unnecessary expenses...lately i notice i like to spend spend and spend....for the last 3 months, my credit card statements showed balances of >Rm2k....phewwww....3 months in a row with that kind of expenses is scary man!!!! u must be wondering what did i spend for last 3 months...hahahaha.....so from now, no more coach, no more jewelry, no more Little White Cafe, no more babies (the production is temporarily put on halt and to be continued after 3 years) hahahahaha

6. to ensure my hubby's boss increase his salary by 20%...hihihihi

i guess that is all i need for me to take a short break from the corporate world...all i'm asking is 6-12 months break from the datelines, board paper, reporting, bursa malaysia and audit.....its tiring and driving me nuts at times.....

No comments:

Post a Comment